Chalfont United Methodist Church is a place where you can experience God’s love, peace and joy firsthand in worship and find greater purpose and meaning in your life. Whether you are considering visiting us for the first time or have been to the church already and are seeking to learn more, you will be welcomed here.
Look at Our Photos
Come see a slideshow of our wonderful community, and get a glimpse of some of the many activities that take place at Chalfont UMC.
Meet Chalfont United Methodist Church
Come to the About Us section to meet the staff and clergy, and find out what we're all about!
What's Happening at CUMC
- Sunday Evenings 7:30pm - "Going to Any Lengths" AA
- Monday Evenings 7:00-9:00pm - Watercolor Class (Marcia Weikert) -Spring classes (March 7 - May 23)
- 1st Monday Evening monthly 7:00-9:00pm - Technology Class (Jim Weikert/Jim Reece)
- Tuesday Evenings 6:00 pm - Cubs (Bears)
- Tuesday - Small Group Study - THERE IS MORE! - 10-11:30 am or 7:30pm-9pm (April 26th - June 14th) go to "Ministries" for more info.
- Wednesday Evenings 6:15pm - Cubs (Webelos)
- Wednesday Evenings 7:15pm - Cubs (Wolf)
- Wednesday Evenings 7:30pm - Boy Scout Troop 133
- Wednesday Evenings 8:00pm - Adult Choir Practice
2nd Wednesday monthly 10:00-Noon - Memory Cafe "The Koffee Klatch"
- Thursday Evenings 7:00 pm - Praise Team Practice
2nd & 4th Thursday Evenings - 7-8:30pm - Women's Bible Study (offsite) Starting Jan. 14th, 2016
2nd & 4th Thursday Evenings 6-7:30pm - Junior Girl Scout Troop 2285
We will miss you!
It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of
Rev. Kenneth Beale on Saturday, May 14th at 5:15am.
The memorial service will be at his home church,
Jarrettown United Methodist Church,
Dresher, PA on Saturday, June 4th
9:30-11 Family visitation,
and 11:00 will be the service followed by a luncheon.
Ken was a faithful servant of the Lord, a wonderful father and grandfather, and husband. He will be missed by many. His smile, his helping hand, his willingness to do for others. He was a Shepard to his congregations at Jarrettown and Chalfont and was an example for us all. He will be missed greatly.
--* For more information go to NEWS/Upcoming Events.--
"The Koffee Klatch" Memory Cafe meets monthly and is open to persons with early to moderate stage Alzeheimer's disease or related dementias and caregivers. The time includes lots of time for coffee and conversation, with different types of activities offered each month such as sing-a-longs, reminiscence games, life review, and arts & crafts. Please chat with Erin Maurer, or call the church office, if you have questions or would like to volunteer.
Find Us on Facebook
Click on this Facebook button to go to our Facebook page, where you can see additional pictures and news, and videos of our praise band Beacon.