Chalfont United Methodist Church is a place where you can experience God’s love, peace and joy firsthand in worship and find greater purpose and meaning in your life. Whether you are considering visiting us for the first time or have been to the church already and are seeking to learn more, you will be welcomed here.
Look at Our Photos
Come see a slideshow of our wonderful community, and get a glimpse of some of the many activities that take place at Chalfont UMC.
Meet Chalfont United Methodist Church
Come to the About Us section to meet the staff and clergy, and find out what we're all about!
What's Happening at CUMC
- Sunday Evenings 7:30pm - "Going to Any Lengths" AA
- Monday Evenings 6:00pm - "Going to Any Lengths" AA
- Monday Evenings 7:00-9:00pm - Watercolor Class (Marcia Weikert) -Spring classes (resume March 2)
- Tuesday Mornings 10-11:30am - "The Story" Bible Study (Jan 6 - May 5)
- Tuesday Evenings 7-8:30pm - "The Story" Bible Study (Jan 6 - May 5)
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30-8pm -"The Story" Bible Study (Jan 7 - May 6)
- Wednesday Evenings 7:00pm - Cubs (Bears, Webelos, Wolf)
- Wednesday Evenings 7:30pm - Boy Scout Troop 133
- Wednesday Evenings 8:00pm - Adult Choir Practice
2nd Wednesday monthly 10:00-Noon - Memory Cafe "The Koffee Klatch"
3rd Wednesday monthly 5:30-7pm - Cadette Girl Scout Troop 21309
- Thursday Evenings 7:00 pm - Praise Team Practice
2nd & 4th Thursday Mornings 10:15am - Prayer Group
2nd & 4th Thursday Evenings 6-7:30pm - Junior Girl Scout Troop 2285
- Fisher's Pot Pies Fund Raiser - order deadline is February 8th* - (pickup Feb. 21st) - sponsored by the United Methodist Women
- Ash Wednesday Service - February 18th - 7:00pm - Sanctuary
- Cub Pack 133 Pinewood Derby - February 28th-
- Boy Scout Troop 133 Annual Spaghetti Dinner - March 14th - 4-7:00pm
- Rummage Sale - April 11th?- sponsored by the United Methodist Women
- Annual Tea - May 16th - sponsored by the United Methodist Women
--* For more information go to NEWS/Upcoming Events.--
"The Koffee Klatch" Memory Cafe meets monthly and is open to persons with early to moderate stage Alzeheimer's disease or related dementias and caregivers. The time includes lots of time for coffee and conversation, with different types of activities offered each month such as sing-a-longs, reminiscence games, life review, and arts & crafts. Please chat with Erin Maurer, or call the church office, if you have questions or would like to volunteer.
Find Us on Facebook
Click on this Facebook button to go to our Facebook page, where you can see additional pictures and news, and videos of our praise band Beacon.